If you did everything on this list it would take over an hour. You could do parts of the workout each day and you would have achieved a full body workout that week.
NOTE: Do up to 15 repetitions of each exercsie and allow enough time to recover before moving on but only up to 60 seconds rest. You are going to be working (on most block) the same muscle group over and over so fatigue will be building.
This is best for those who want to a shorter and targeted workout on a specific body part. Two or more blocks could be added together. Here are some good combinations;
- 1 and 2 gives a complete lower body workout
- 2 and 3 give a nice glutes and back workout, you could even add in block 3 for a thorough posture and core workout
- 3, 4 and 6 will give you a thorough upper body workout
- 4 and 5 will give you an opposing muscle workout for upper body
- ANY BLOCK can be done alone and can only be done once for a super quick blast on a specific area you wish to accelrate results.
Here are some combinations that work well together
Block 1 – Thighs – Repeat this list up to 4 times
- Narrow Squats
- Wide Sqauts
Block 2 – Glutes (Bum) – Repeat this list up to 4 times
- Low pulse squat – Stay at the lowest point of squat and lift and lower an inch or too digging in heels and feeling glute muscle switch on.
- Glute Raise – Lie down face upwards/lift and lower hips/dig heels into floor/weights if using are across hips/focus on glute squeeze to lift.
- Wide knee lifts – Lie down facing the floor/bend knees and let feet touch/open knees wide/lift and lower things from the floor.
Block 3 – Back – Repeat this list up to 4 times
- Reverse Flye
- Reverse row
- Back Ext – Lie down, face donw/lift and lower chest and thighs off the floor/arms start above head and as you lift they go dowen by your sides, reaching towards feet.
Block 4 – Chest – Repeat this list up to 4 times
- Chest flye
- Chest Press
- Press Up
Block 5 – Core – Repeat this list up to 3 times
- Crunch – UPPER ABS – With or without weight above head or over chest
- Reverse curl – LOWER ABS – Your legs are the weight you are lifting/use tummy muscle to peel hips fromthe floor.
- Heel touches – WAIST AND ABS Lay on back/reach towards alternate heel touches with the hands/right hand touches right heel/left hand touches left heel/you willsway side to side with upper back draggin acroos your mat.
- Bicycle – WAIST AND ABS – Opposite elbow reaches to opposite knee as you go through a cycling motion with legs/make it easier by keeping knees on the floor and reaching hand to opposite knee.
- Plank – forearms or straight arms/hold as long as you can with good form (feel in your tummy not the lower back).
Block 6 – Arms – Repeat this list up to 4 times
- Bicep curls
- Overhead tricep extension
- Lateral raise
- Upright row
- Shoulder press
- Front raise