- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1/2 head of Cauliflower (Cut into 1/2 inch florets)
- 1 or 2 Potatoes (Depending on size, cut into strips like chips)
- 2 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds
- 1 teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon of Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- 6 Oz of warm Water
- 100g Frozen Peas
- 2 Fresh Green Chillies (cut lengthways and sliced into strips)
- Bunch of fresh coriander leaves
Heat oil in a large frying pan and add cumin seeds until they start to pop.
Add the diced onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until soft.
Add the turmeric, ground cumin, chilli powder and ground coriander and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add the chopped tomatoes cut into quarters and fry for 2 minutes while stirring.
Next add the water and potatoes. Bring to the boil and reduce heat to simmer for 8 minutes until the potatoes start to turn soft.
Add the cauliflower, cover the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes.
KEEP THE FOOD SIMMERING ON A LOW HEAT AND COVERED. CHECK THE LIQUID DOES NOT DRY UP.
Stir in the peas and chillies and simmer for another 5 minutes. Making sure the liquid does not dry up but all vegetables are soft.
Remove from the heat and stir in fresh coriander leaves and serve.